Our Psychologists provide clinical and counselling services to assess and treat mental, emotional and behavioural concerns. We cater for mild to moderate mental health troubles, parents/couples/ relationships therapy and diagnosing and managing children/ adolescents with developmental and behavioural difficulties. We provide flexible services which includes face to face appointments, school and daycare visits, in your home and Telehealth.
What to we help with?
· Child behaviour, social and emotional issues.
· Mild-to-moderate anxiety and depression.
· Trauma, loss and grief.
· Family systems, relationships and parenting.
· Self-esteem and self-efficacy and individual process.
· Attachment issues.
· Development and cognitive assessments.
· Autism assessment.
Get in touch today to find out more!
Phone: 08 9557 5942